In order to improve the automation design, we worked on:
- PLC TSX MICRO SCHNEIDER under PL7 was replaced by a M340 SCHNEIDER PLC under Unity Pro
- Speed variator ATV320 SCHNEIDER replaced SCHNEIDER ATV18.
- The exisiting operator station, PC 15’’ IP Systemes including one CPU CELERON 1Ghz, 512Mo DRAM, a hard disk 80Go with operation system Windows XP / replaced by a touch industrial PC 21.5’’ KEP with CPU CELERON 1.83 Ghz, 4 Go RAM DDR3, a hard disk 256 Go and Windows 10 IoT enterprise.
- Supervision application CITECT was upgraded from version 7.0 to 2018.
We assisted the customer:
- Automation was tested and qualified before on-site commissionning test, at GOAVEC Engineering plant (FAT), and after commissionning at customer plant (SAT).
- We profided a training to the platform operators
We optimised the whole unit:
- The ergonomy at workstation is better for the operators (the stainless steel removable arm makes easier the supervision using – have a look at photos “avant (before)”/”après (after)”).
- The layout in the control cabinet is better than before
Should you have any expectation in this area, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Customer service. They will transfer your requests to our electricity/automation specialists, who will give a concrete answer, as far as technology, price and time are concerned.
They are also at your disposal to answer your questions, to provide recommendations and direct you, technically speaking, in a first step.← Back to the news list